Thursday, November 12, 2009

City of Bones - on audiobook

I am currently listening to City of Bones by Cassandra Claire.  I had heard the hype on this series awhile ago but never got around to reading it.  I even had the book in my house without realizing it ...  it was a birthday present to my son a few years back.  The library just received the audio version of the book so I grabbed it because of my long car treks back and forth from work.  May I say that this is a great book!  I sat in the parking lot of the library listening to the story, not wanting to go to work so that I could hear the rest of the chapter.  Audiobooks are a great way to keep up on your reading, especially if you are in the car for a long time or taking public transit.  Come and see me for some good audiobook suggestions :)

No comments: