Monday, January 18, 2010

Witch and Wizard

James Patterson has a new book out - Witch and Wizard.  I am a big James Patterson fan but lately have been getting a little tired of his books.  When I read an except of this book in another one of his books, I did not think that I would like it.  I was even hesitate to read it when I got it at the library.  However, I am glad that I did take the time to read it.  I enjoyed it very much ... not as much as the Max series but it is a close second in his YA writing.  If you are into fantasy and lots of action, I highly recommend that you read this book.
Wisty and Wilt have been arrested for being a witch and a wizard.  They, however, are unaware of their powers as their parents kept it hidden from them.  They are tried and sent for execution when they fully discover their powers.  Wisty and Wilt meet up with others who are escaping the New Order and plan breakouts for others like them.  It is their prophecy to become the leaders of the world.  Will they?  They also have to find their parents who have disappeared.  This is obviously the first of many books to come.
Enjoy!

No comments: